IT ALL SEEMED SO OVERWHELMING. THEN I HAD AN EUREKA MOMENT. I WILL LIST ALL THE AWARDS WITH LINKS BACK TO GREAT FRIENDS AND WRITERS WHO NOMINATED ME AND KEEP AN ON GOING LIST OF BLOGGERS WHO SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED AND PROMOTED.
DON’T MIND ME; I JUST DISCOVERED THE COLOUR BUTTON. IT IS FUN!
has nominated me for the
AND this award also from
What a nice surprise. Thank you, to Borednicole at her blog called
for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”.
A big thank-you to James Morrison
Then, I was nominated for a Sunshine Award!
These are both awards given to bloggers by bloggers to help build community and get to know each other. It is also a great way to help your readers learn more about you.
I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Carrie at
THE DOG AT THE UMBILICAL CORD
- I love to write. Since I had a 30 year break, I have decades of stories, thoughts and experiences still waiting to be discovered in my vast store of memories. The oddest questions or comments will trigger one of theses memories.
- I did not think about becoming a mother but God had other plans and now I am the mother of nine kids (18-33) and would not change a thing. I mean which kid would I give up???
- I can’t wait to try freelance writing and need to make sure I work on the book every day= it is so easy to get caught up in simply roaming all the sites, reading blogs, commenting buy that is how I have grown as a writer. Other people’s feed back has been crucial to bringing my writing out of the freezer. So I guess everything is balance.
- My best quality is that I can laugh in the face of tragedy.
- It snowed again the last couple of days. We raced to emergency in a snow storm two nights ago with our daughter. BUT there is always a bright side. At 4:00 am the only vehicles on the roads were snowplows of all shapes and sizes and the emergency room and treatment area was almost EMPTY. She got a bed and on morphine right away. There is ALWAYS a Brightside– yes! colour!
- discovered that gratefulness is THE KEY to happiness. It really works
I have nominated 22 Bloggers so far- then i rember another one but I am hoping those I have nominated will spread the encouragment. EVERYONE CAN CHOOSE WHICH AWARD THEY WANT TO FUFILL. BASICALLY THOUGH THERE ARE ALWAYS FIVE STEPS
All awards have the same basic 5 requirements
1.you must include the Badge of the Award in your post
2. link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
3. Tell us seven things about yourself ( sometimes people make up 11- 15 questions for the nominee to answer but this is the Leibster rules and I like them best)
4. nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post.
5, Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them! I am just starting this part because I felt I needed to nominate lots of people not just 10
Annie Off the Leash annieboreson.com
The Beautiful Gate
Dedicated to my Lord Jesus Christ in thanks for His infinite mercy
SUFFERING WITH JOY http://www.sufferingwithjoy.com/blog/
thekovies– Pondering life’s blessings one memory at a time