The WordPress Family Award
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
I started this award as many here inspire me. So I am going to nominate 10 others with this award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
Previously many bloggers received The Always There for Me Award. This one is for some of the writers I missed
Like my post? Please support me by clicking on the Mersi button
5 thoughts on “The WordPress Family Award”
and same to you;;did you notice?
Thank you so much! I am terrible about dealing with awards, but soo appreciate the honor. This one looks easy enough, I will try to pass it on.
I am terrible too.. creative rules always