- Laugh; it makes even the worst day manageable.
- Laughter turns a tragedy into a comedy of errors.
- “I think the only way to get through this life is laughing hard and constantly, mostly at myself.”
- “You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.”
- “There’s nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children; it doesn’t even have to matter what they’re laughing about.”
― Criss Jami
- “People who stop laughing are always the ones who get hurt.”
― Josh Sundquist, Just Don’t Fall: How I Grew Up, Conquered Illness, and Made It Down the Mountain
- “A sense of humor helps us to get through the dull times, cope with the difficult times, enjoy the good times and manage the scary times.”
― Steve Goodier
- “My dad used to tell me that laughter was like a cough or a sneeze – the body’s way of trying to expel something. But instead of some phlegm in your throat, or some dust up your nose, a laugh happened when something really true got into your brain. Something so true that your system just couldn’t stand it.”
― J. Ross Clara, Citations: A Brief Anthology
4 thoughts on “You Might As Well Laugh…”
I adore this laughing, smiling blog.
Endearingly true quotes and lovely, just-lovely family photos! Thank you for sharing; that was a great boost at the start of the year.
God bless you and yours!
and your comments are a lovely start to my year as well