I am grateful that I discovered…
- crocheting about 10 years ago because I hate wasting time waiting in doctor’s offices, watching hockey games and driving for hours in the car with nothing to do.
- crocheting because it is a cheap way to give priceless gifts to my kids.
- how to crochet warm afghans, heavy bedspreads and intricate designed wedding shawls,cotton towels and facecloths, hats, lacy scarves and headbands, then baby sweaters
- baby crocheted booties, slippers and converse like shoes. These are my first attempts, hardly perfect but still adorable.I am making all styles and sizes for my soon to be 5 grandchildren with matching sweaters.
- YouTube videos which taught me how to create these shoes. Slowly but surely I am entering the 21st century while connecting to generations of women who have created something out of nothing by using yarn and a steel hook.
cuter than cute crocheted baby shoes and for laurel crocheted converse booties
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.