stopping the tense business, the gardening, chores, the typing to think of what I am grateful for.
As soon as the word gratitude rises up, tears spring to my eyes, for I am aware of mercy and forgiveness
in my spirituality with God, my husband, kids and kid’s kids.
The last two weeks I have
- attended a daughter’s university graduation
- celebrated 3 birthdays and Father’s day by making gifts and food for large gatherings
- helped install wood flooring in ANOTHER daughter’s new house
- then helped her move and clean her old and new house.
- went to a land/lord tenant mediation meeting for a crazy, mean, illegal landlord for my youngest…and won
- spent 6 hours house hunting in town for next term’s housing for this youngest daughter
- helped with a colicky newborn for a fourth daughter..
- plus dealt with learning that one of my husband’s younger brothers has months to live with cancer..
pressing in on all sides.
a plethora of flowers, trees and birds
the joy of crafting with my crochet hook and yarn
In short, I am tearfully grateful.
I am linking up with a wonderful writer, Laurel Regan get the InLinkz code